Thursday, November 19, 2009

O Unknowable Universe....

O Unknowable Universe.... But then, what is knowable?.. I can't even get to the bottom of this cold.. It's kind of funny.. I don't think I've ever eaten crackers in my life without being sick.. Except for maybe only a couple of desperate moments in a Chinese restaurant, aside my soup.. But that was only for my mind's sake.. I didn't want to be rude or anything, Chinese being my favorite and all.. I'd like to remain on good terms.. With or without the help of Obama.. Huh?.. Huh..? Watch the news.. Anyway, while I usually hold steady to my opinionated and somewhat stagnant ideals; I've never been one to push an unprovoked resistance.. I'm quite proud of the way that I was brought up; and now, being a parent myself, I realize that my parents must've done a little more than just sit me in front of the TV.. But then, maybe they did.. And then that's what I have to thank them for.. I was really too young at the time to remember that now.. I suppose I could ask.. But I still haven't even taken out the trash.. I tend to procrastinate.. And I tend to bring this to the attention of others.. I also happen to mention, quite often, that I'm lazy, unmotivated, undependable, impossible to reach on the phone, uninterested, and so on.. Why?.. Because this way, people don't depend on you.. They don't ask you for things.. They don't expect anything from you.. They'll pretty much leave you alone.... Isn't this what everyone really wants?.. I think that's why I did so bad in school, so often.. I'd score low in hopes that the teacher would assume me to be a lost cause.. That, or because I'd be in bed playing video games and end up taking the test two weeks late, having missed all preparations.. But I do miss high school in a way.. I truly thought I never would, but I do.. Anything to hold onto your escaping youth, right?.. Didn't you feel so young in high school?.. Invincible?.. The whole world ahead of you?.. And then, just as you're thrust out into the world, you realize that it's such an awful place.. And what are you gonna do now; with your bachelors, and masters degrees?.. Rake in some big money; only to give it away to the government, in order to pay for things that you don't even believe in, and are actually quite against?.. Oh well.. I'll never understand what drives such things; aside from hype, of course.. But as long as it's enough for those imbeciles that carry the fate of devastation, ever so delicately and upright, like a plasma TV; it'll be enough for the universe.. O Unknowable Universe..

No comments:

Post a Comment