Friday, November 13, 2009

And It's Only 10:33am...

Burger King fries, to me, are the kind of fries that you feel are the very best when you're eating them.. You know what I mean?.. Like sometimes when I'm eating Carl's JR fries, I'll think "these are really good; but I know that McDonald's fries are better.." But when I'm eating Burger King fries I'll think, "These are the best." even though I still know that McDonald's fries are really the best.. You know?.. They're just so good (the Burger King fries) that they may momentarily paralyze your "presets".. Dare I say that I may even experience that very same thing when I have a Cola as opposed to Pepsi?..... Blasphemy!!......... I have to thank Mr. Richard Britsch on this cold and ill-begotten morning (for I wish I was still sleeping) for my breakfast.. This morning I've had a large Cola, a Whopper, and large fries from Burger King; and a hash brown and two Egg McMuffins from McDonald's.. All thanks to the kind heart and fat wallet of Old Man Britsch (not abandoning his role as Best Man; even after the wedding).. In a very strong way, he's like the great grandfather that I never had/knew.. As it is, I really only even knew one of my grandpas.. One passed away about a year before I was born, and I've always maintained a kind of bitterness about that.. I feel robbed in a way.. I wish he could of at least known me, even if I would've been too young to remember.. And then a couple of months ago my other grandpa passed away.. He reminded me a lot of myself.. It was really hard/weird to deal with.. But still, I think the hardest thing is to think of what it did to my grandma, and my mom.. It's so weird to think of someone passing away.. Because you think of all of the possible things that you could've done to prevent it.. 'Ridiculous as they may be.. Like.. If only I had some medical school training and happened to be there at that exact moment, bearing a genie in a bottle that could've saved him (on top of my medical training).. It can really mess you up for a while.. I hate death.. I wish death were a person; so then I could kill it and then it would know just how horrible it is, and maybe refrain from claiming any more lives.... In the meantime, I'll just play some Xbox or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment