Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Hate Trying To Think Up Titles...

I've been thinking a lot about why people blog lately... Or rather... lately, about why people blog... in case you were thinking that I meant that I've been thinking about why people are blogging "at the moment"... anyway... The only (valid) thing that I can think of is that, if the "at heart" blogger doesn't blog.. he (or she) will implode... I know... because I've been imploding for the last couple of weeks... It took me a while to realize what it was, but quite fortunately, I've been having a number (a rather fine number) of things being revealed to me lately... and that's all I ask for, really.. That's always been my problem.. lacking that next (that very next) step... and now... I'm still not sure that I know what it is... but I've been walking them... And I feel like I'm wearing a brand new pair of shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment