Thursday, July 15, 2010

Left-Arm Tan..

Don't you ever feel like you're stuck in the DMV of life?.... waiting for your number to called?.... and the people behind the counter seem to be even less enthused than you about being there?...... rightly so, I guess.... I pass by the DMV, every day, on my way to work... and I look out, through the car window, at the long line of "unfortunates"... a line that looks as though they're waiting to see the ninth Twilight movie... which, coincidentally, also happens to be the release of the new iPhone 12.... and they're hot.. waiting in the sun.. depressed.. bored... most of them, missing work... and I feel bad for them.... and then I wonder.... who's passing by ME every morning?... looking out of their window, to see ME in that line?.... around that sterile building... that DMV of life..... but no one really wins anyway.... I'm not any better, as I drive by in my car... my air conditioning is broken... and with the help of my leather seats, it can easily get to 112 degrees inside.... they're better off than me........ So the grass is always greener, but the dog is always meaner.. and he's gonna bite..... and where I happen to be may not be the best place, but I'd much rather be me than you.... and I sincerely hope that you can say the same to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment