Thursday, August 20, 2009

Humble Beginnings..

Okay, so this is my first post.. I've done a lot of "first posts" and it's always a kind of thing where you just want to get something out there and test the waters.. You don't really want to begin with telling your whole life story and why you cringe every time you think of Frito Boats (It’s still too soon) and then you don't want to start with a lame "Hi." either.. As I'm typing this, it's 3:46 AM on Thursday morning.. August 20th... And as I'm growing weary, I'm trying to channel just enough intrigue to have you come back again.. (And if I may be so bold) even ask that you subscribe, or follow (whatever the vernacular may be for this particular realm of vanity) so that my efforts and… pointless thoughts and tangents will not be in vain.. At least not completely.. So unless you’re anxiously anticipating a third remaking of 90210, or the first lady’s latest fashion trends (Which must be keeping you glued to the TV, or the MSN homepage).. Then please.. Come back again soon and kill some time with Vincent J. Vera..

And now for your viewing pleasure.....
There's absolutely no relevance here... It's just a great song..

No comments:

Post a Comment